Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursdays

Thursday has been a special day since the beginning of this year. It marked the day that I would share with the groups at Caravan of things God is showing and teaching me. I always enjoyed those times because they were a time for me to look at each week and ask myself the question, "What is God teaching me?" Which is a question I should be asking every day, even if they are little lessons. And though I am not at Caravan any more I do not want to forget to ask that question. Thus this post. I will try to every Thursday write what God is teaching me that week. To keep myself in check but also to share so that His work be known and name be glorified. So later today I shall write a post of my learnings this week.

No comments: