Tuesday, June 3, 2008

rant

disliking very much how i have to schedule time in for friends and the fact that it is extremely stressful doing so. I don't want to be unfair by having more time with one individual than another. I don't like that almost my whole week is scheduled either. I'm fearing that I'm not going to have time to relax before i leave. if only people could do things in the morning and by that I don't mean 1pm. there was one person who took the initiative and called me and then came over and just hung out with me while i was working on other things; that was nice. it let me know that they cared and took away stress big time! plus it didn't cost anything. i don't have money to do everything that everyone wants to do. blah. plus...I'm scared that I won't spend enough time with my family. friends are important yes but family is really important...huh maturity?


stressful.

1 comment:

Me. Thats all. said...

I love you Kendra.
Thats my favorite kind of hanging out.
the nice cheap relaxing kind.




I'm so proud of you.