Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Estoy aqui!

It is about 7 in the morning right now in TJ. everyone is just beginning to think about getting up. Still being on Michigan time i've been up since 6. but yesterday got in around mmm 3 i think and got the tour of all the sweet staff areas that groupos aren't allowed in and got settled in. the staff down here is great. everyone is every welcoming and helpful. they do have a close-nit bound already so hopefully i'll be able to slip in soon. It's not that they aren't friendly they have just been together longer so it would make sense that its there. I'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing today but i'm excited. I love this place.

emotionally and physically i'm doing alright. all the nerves and fears subsided once i stepped into the dorm. I'm trying to stay aware though because i know that getting to comfortable isn't always good either. but just be praying for the staff to become a community (another newbe next week) and for me specifically? um just getting adjusted and being an encouragement, loving, teachable person.

5 comments:

Me. Thats all. said...

absolutely. I'm so excited for you!


i'll be praying for you daily.

kd said...

hey "me. thats all." i cant get to your blog so ha i don't know who you are :] who be you?

EH said...

Thats great Kendra I am so excited that things are going well I will be praying that you will be able to be immersed into the community of the staff, I know that it will come because there are going to be so many experiences that you will share even in a week that will bring a bond

Anonymous said...

kendra, i love you just for the record. i am hoping and prayng that you will be just as much an influence to the people that you work with as you were to me. i guess i also hope that the staff is that influential n you too. since this is a time for you to grow, and im excited for you!

ok your one clue to who this is, is... AFLAC!

Me. Thats all. said...

Its Marc! haha sorry.