Monday, October 4, 2010
Sweet Cherished Brokenness
the past month and specifically this week has been one of unexpecteds and igotnothinglefts. I'm being stretched in 3 different ways with foundation that was crumbling. I once prayed a prayer at the beginning of the summer "make me desperate for you." There was one time Jesus told me "daughter, you are prideful. Take heart I have grace and I will mold you." So I prayed "make me become nothing." There was a time last year as I sat in a room with three women and answered their question with, "because I am least qualified. because I will have to rest completely on God and it will be very evident this is not by my power." This fall began and so did the stretching and crumbling but God used me in spite of myself all awhile letting me fall. breaking pride. ringing me dry of self. Now I plead, repent, cry, worship, and strive no longer in or by self but once again back to my maker. to my Father. oh precious Jesus, I don't understand your love, your grace.. oh precious Jesus there's something about Your name Master, Savior, Jesus. sweet cherished brokenness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment