Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not Through my Eyes

Earlier this week as I was reading and praying some things stuck out to me. First off in Psalm 16 the last verse says:
You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

So often I'm on the side of things that I only see what He hasn't shown me and forget to praise Him for what He has shown me for He does make the path of life known to me, in His timing. mmm :] Praise God! And if the fullness of joy is in His presence why am I so stupid to leave it? Oh a life marked by the curse of sin yet covered and redeemed by salvation. Last year during the spring season at Caravan (jan-may) there was something I used to say constantly, "We have salvation so how does that affect my life?" Man, if I were to wake up every day with that though process realizing the depth of my sin and the great extent of salvation my life would be so drastically different. Which I think lead me to pray from Brandon Heath's song this morning. To pray that our Father would give me His eyes to see everything as He does so that I may love as He does and therefore proclaim and glorify His name!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the reminder, K-dawg. :)