Today is one of those days my heart just breaks. It is a mixture of joy and love and urgency. Last night I listened to a woman share her story - the darkness that existed at one point and now the Holy Spirit is radiating out of her very being. This morning I was reading different stories from around the world. My heart jumped with joy as I looked upon the beautiful God created faces of the children, women, and men but then as I continued to read my heart grew heavy. There 2 billion plus people who do not know Christ. They do not know who He is. They don't know what He's done, how He loves them. They are not giving Him the glory due to His name.
A wake oh sleeper. This is why you were created.
Arise bride! Tell the world about your groom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment