Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tweaking

I  have two friends who have blogs and I follow them religiously, probably because their updates come into my inbox but also because they inspire. Their writing takes you on adventures through peoples lives as you read short stories, their own or ones they have viewed from a distance. They reveal part of their heart yet still leave it vague enough that it could relate to you too. They both end with these brilliant, encouraging, thought provoking questions...I collapsed on my floor today have work in exhaustion of many kinds, my mind whirling with so many things. I wanted to write at least one of the trillion thoughts going through my mind. I wrote out a phrase then delete delete delete. Tried again. Nope. delete delete delete. I was like Tom Hanks from You've Got Mail trying to write that email to Meg Ryan. So here I am writing about how I wish I could write something inspiring and encouraging but instead I have a random post that doesn't even have the word tweaking.

No comments: