Monday, April 12, 2010
Going to have to admit that I'm having a hard time being completely focused where I am right now. Not so much in the sense I don't want to be here but rather school is "getting in the way." God is pulling my heart in all different directions breaking me in the way He breaks over things. I praise Him for that. But what of the things He is breaking my heart? If I think back on certain days they feel a waste as I attended classes and completed my homework...I long for more than academia. I know life is about worship and worship is done through every aspect of life including homework and class but I miss the constant conversations of real life not just the chattering of grades and the weather. It's in those times that relationships can be built and you can meet needs but I miss the depth. I see Jesus so vividly in lives of others and listening to them share or in the places "normal" people wouldn't want to live - I love those places. The need and love of Jesus is so evident. But God has me in a place right now where people want to live, going to classes, completing homework, and having those conversations about grades and weather...therefore Papa help me be all here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment