Sunday, February 14, 2010
A New Battle Zone
About a month ago it was brought to me the idea of sleep being a battle zone. The friends who brought this to me didn't use that language but they did say that that is when they pray fervently (not saying they don't other times as well) for that is when thoughts are "out of our control." Some say that you can control your dreams, those people haven't heard mine. But maybe this is true but if so I must put my dreams on chauffeur? As I heard them talk about that I have remember different times in my life where this has been true. It is a battle front that we forget about so often. Oh but how true are the words of a hymn, "Thou my best thought by day or by night, Waking or sleeping Thy presence my light." Praises be! Even on that battle front He is still our light! Take up His power for this frontier as well brothers and sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment