Monday, January 19, 2009
Celebration
It's the celebration of all celebrations, and I accepted my seat. This will be a great time of jubilee; when family from all around will come and take their seats. It will be a party that never ends, I just know well and plus I've been told that it will be this way, so I guess it's not just my "knowledge" but I just can't wait! It's one of those excitements and joys that I can't contain. Finally a time where we can all come together and 'differences' will be put aside forever. Normally at celebrations you are allowed your spouse or one other significant other but this time I was told to invite everyone! No gets left out!...well that is everyone has the invitation it's just a matter if they would accept it. I think I forgot to mention it is a wedding, and I'm the bride! But get this so are you, well again if you accept the invitation to be apart of the bride. Now I know this sounds a little nontraditional. The fact that I can be the bride and you can as well but this is no ordinary wedding this is the wedding of all weddings. With a Jewish wedding, so I've been told, there is a betrothal and then the husband-to-be return's to his father's house to prepare a room for his bride and once all is ready the man will again go to his father and then his father will say, "Go get your bride!" That is the same way that this wedding is working only it is the model for those weddings. Here let me explain for I think this might be confusing. The groom has been waiting for your response, on His knee so to speak, your whole life. He's been there wanting to begin this amazing relationship with you. For you to see how dearly He loves you. But like I said and like traditional for all weddings you must accept the offer and then follow through. Now I get to rejoice right now because I know many of you have accepted the offer and you are the bride along with me! How terribly exciting is it! But do you remember that when we accepted the offer He told us, "go out and tell everyone about my offer"? We get to be the inviters of the uninvited! We get to go out and declare this wonderful celebration...but I wonder why some of the Bride has lost site of this? As far as I know and have been told brides don't forget their wedding day. In fact the prepare and plan for such day but to sit back and relax expecting all will come into play? No, I've never heard of such thing; so why the case now? It's dumbfounding. But I guess that is the point of my excitement and little rambling today; to shake the memory of the bride and to stir up those who don't understand. I've been invited to the celebrations of all celebrations and I have the most amazing relationship ever imaginable so tell me how I am suppose to contain such joy and excitement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment