Friday, July 16, 2010
Beyond Blood
The other day I was reminded of two encounters. One back to March. I met someone for the first time and felt like I knew them. But after talking realized I didn't actually know them only I still felt like I did. Recently this happened again. I met some people and there was no possible way I would have known them anywhere but I felt like I knew them. After spending time with them this bond grew and grew as it had done in march. The only common factor: Christ. There is no way to explain that kind of a bond outside of Christ. It doesn't make any sense - why would one feel so close to another person they have never met. I don't just mean this is a way that we have common hobbies and interests but something that goes beyond even family. It doesn't make sense except when the common denominator is Christ. Both are striving full fledged towards Christ then that kind of a bond makes perfect sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment