We have 13 staff members with a potential 14th coming in late due to family priorities. There are 6 girls and 7 guys. 5 are from California; 2 from Edmonton, AB, Canada; 2 from Indiana; 1 Nebraska; 1 Washington; 1 Kentucky; and then me. Ages range from 18-23 and quite the different personalities.
A couple days after different staff came in friendships immediately started to bloom. I love how god does that. He brings together a group of people from all over with different personalities, gifts, strengths, weaknesses, purpose for being here, and truly brings us together. There are definitely times when we all want our own space but I see such a potential in this staff. If we continue to seek after God and put each other first then I know that God will do amazing things through us this summer.

more pictures to come later. I have to wait for people to load them onto the computer first.

1 comment:
thats awesome.
I met a kid at camp who just got back from Caravan!
Caleb Bliss
Post a Comment